What Keepin Fit Can Do For You
Contact us for pricing regarding Personal Training.
Keepin Fit personal training and yoga (schedule for yoga classes is here) are custom designed to fit your needs and desires. Sessions can be held at your home or business.
A Personal Fitness Trainer can:
- Motivate you to help you stay on track with your fitness program.
- Use goals to move you forward in your fitness journey.
- Develop cardio respiratory fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition. (Body Composition consists of your ratio of fat mass to lean mass – whether the weight goal is to reduce fat mass or gain muscle mass.)
- Improve performance components of physical fitness – power, speed, coordination, balance and agility.
- Increase bone density to prevent or reduce osteopenia from developing into osteoporosis, or slow down the effects.
- Tone your muscles so you look and feel good.
- Prevent injuries to yourself due to poor physical fitness.
- Review your nutritional needs and guide you to better choices.
- Increase your metabolism and lower your blood pressure through exercise and good nutrition.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Increased Flexibility
- Stronger Muscles
- Better Body Tone
- A naturally Defined Physique
- A Relaxed and Clear Mind
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Body Awareness
- Natural Weight Loss
- Improved Posture
- A strengthened Immune System
- Decreased Physical Effects of Aging for the Brain and Body
Benefits of the yoga breathing techniques:
- Increased strength and control of the diaphragm (primary breathing muscle) and other core muscles
- Increased heat and energy
- Heightened awareness, concentration and control
- Increased control prana (vital energy) for physical and mental balance
- Decreased anxiety
- Deep relaxation for the body and mind
Benefits of Pressure Point Yoga Include:
- All the same benefits listed above for Yoga.
- Able to bring a feeling a joy & happiness.
- Assists in lifting depression.
- Refresh vitality to a weary mind.
- Taps into the body’s natural capacity to heal itself and to stay healthy.
- Assists in keeping the energy of the meridians flowing.
Benefits of Healing Energy Medicine:
- Techniques are non-invasive and employ the hands to clear, energize and balance the human and environments energy fields, thus affecting emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health.
- The goal is to restore balance and harmonies in the energy system, placing the client in a position to self heal.
- Creates a deep form of relaxation that allows for more energy to be received than usual.
- Assist with inner growth – resolving internalized issues and problems such as worry, fear, guilt anger, frustration, grief, plus more.
- Allows the body to restore balance and harmony without the use of medication.
- Is a biofield (magnetic field around the body) therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing.
- Balances and harmonies the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual bodies.
- Removes energy congestion from the energy fields (aura) and energy centers (chakras) to allow the body’s own healing systems to work smoothly.
- Assists in promoting continued health.
- The various techniques can be used for varying situations and aliments such as Anxiety, Backaches and Pains, Chronic Fatigue, Death & Dying, Endocrine/Immune Function, Fears, Depression, Headaches (cluster, migraine, sinus, tension, trauma), Insomnia, Muscle Cramps, Menstrual/Menopausal Issues, Sciatica, Stress, and general continued wellness.
- Please Note: Occasionally a person will notice an acceleration of the healing process and her/his symptoms may intensify for a brief time. Generally when this happens, the recovery time of the ailment is reduced.
Benefits of Healing Energy Medicine for Animals:
- It is a holistic approach assisting the health and well-being of the animal.
- Allows the animal’s body to restore harmony and balance to the energy system, while providing emotional, mental, physical and instinctual stability.
- Assists the body to relax, while releasing endorphins in the brain.
- Relaxes muscles and creates a calming effect.
- Increases blood circulation and elevates oxygen levels throughout the body.
- Allows nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently.
- Builds enzymes improving digestion.
- Strengthens body functions by regulating hormones.
- Releases toxins from the body, allowing healthy cells to begin to regenerate.
- Assists in creating a sense of well-being to promote healing.
- Assists animals to understand appropriate behavior.
- Allows the building of animal-human bond, assisting in developing confidence for training and competition.
- Reduces stress and anxiety for animals.
- Supports animal through injury, illness, physical and emotional trauma or abuse.
- Assists in building a support system for cancer patients.
- Supports animals during the end of life transition.
- Please Note: Occasionally a pet will notice an acceleration of the healing process and her/his symptoms may intensify for a brief time. Generally when this happens, the recovery time of the ailment is reduced